At Nexta Brands we recognize that privacy is important. This document
outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when
you use our services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard
information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about
sharing personal information with us.
This notice describes in detail the privacy practices that apply to
Nexta Brands products, services and websites worldwide
(collectively, Nexta Brands "services").
Personal information and other data we collect
- Nexta Brands collects personal information when you register for
a service with us or otherwise voluntarily provide such information.
- Nexta Brands servers automatically record information when you
visit our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP
address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your
- We may use personal information to provide the services you've
requested, including services that display customized content and
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Nexta Brands services.
- We will NOT share your information with third parties outside of Nexta Brands unless required by law.
- We will share information with third parties in limited
circumstances when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or
imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- Nexta Brands processes personal information on servers in the
United States of America and in other countries. In some cases, we
process personal information on a server outside your own country.
- You may decline to provide personal information to us and/or
services may not function properly as a result.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your
personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it
is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.