CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED
GENERAL MERCHANDISE POLICY
- All un-used returns will be accepted within 30 days from ship
date. You must have a Return Authorization Number before returning any
product. Please contact us
to get one. If we receive a package from you without a Return
Authorization, delivery may be refused and it will be returned to you.
- We do not refund Shipping costs unless we made a mistake on
your order. You are responsible for the cost of returning the product.
- Exchanges can only be made with a Return Authorization Number. Please contact us to get one.
- All purchases made through a retail store or other website must
be returned to the place of purchase. We DO NOT ACCEPT returns for
items purchased from Amazon.com, Buy.com, ebay.com. or any other website that may
offer our products.
- Purchases made directly through our website or customer service department may be returned to the address we provide you.
You Must Contact Us To Receive and RMA# and Return Address
INKJET/TONER CARTRIDGES POLICY:
- All remanufactured inkjet/toner cartridges, are covered by a 30-day
warranty from the shipment date. This warranty protects you from
cartridges that do not work. You are encouraged to inspect and/or
install your cartridges.
- Prior to returning your cartridge, you will need to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). Please contact us.
- Return the cartridge with a note including your name, address,
phone number, order number, description or sample of the problem.
- No replacements or credits will be issued without a returned
cartridge, cartridges that are less than half full, cartridges
without the label, or when the cartridge has been tampered in any way.
Return your cartridge in a plastic bag to the address provided with your RMA#.
professionally REMANUFACTURED cartridges use the original
manufacturer's brand inkjet/laser cartridges body. These cartridges are
re-manufactured according to ISO 9000 standards and meet or exceed OEM
performance. These cartridges have been cleaned, have parts replaced,
tested and recharged with our premium Ink/toner. In most cases, these
cartridges use NEW parts and chips. The original manufacturers have not
manufactured, sponsored or approved of the recharging of these
cartridges. We are solely responsible for this product. CONTINUOUS INK SYSTEM POLICY
DIY Continuous Ink Systems require that you have a fully functioning
printer. If you find that your printer is not working as expected after
installing one of our systems, you may return it according to the
1) You will need to request an RMA # for return shipment.
2) Return the shipment (prepaid) to the address provided.
Upon receipt of the shipment, we will test it. If the unit is
defective, we will ship out a replacement unit no-charge. In addition,
we will credit your cost of returning the defective unit.
4) If the
unit is not defective, we will contact you with options. There is a 25%
re-stocking fee on CIS units returned that are not defective. Typically, no refunds are given on working CIS systems. However, store credit may be given on the full value of the system under certain circumstances. Please contact support for details.